- 翻译公司资讯
-
五种通用方法助你提高笔译水平
发布时间:2017-10-18 16:26 点击:
对于一些水平有待提高的译员来说,如何进一步提升自己的英语水平,译出符合本地化翻译要求的优秀译文,是一件相当头疼的事情。今天给大家带来美国蒙特雷国际研究生院(Monterey Institute of International Studies)给广大译员的学习建议。
1.Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s).多读书,尤其要读外语作品。
Read high quality newspapers (e.g. the New York Times, Wall Street Journal) EVERY DAY for at least a year.
每天读高质量的报纸(如《纽约时报》《华尔街日报》等),坚持至少一年。
Read high quality news magazines (e.g. the Economist), cover to cover.
读高质量的杂志(如《经济学家》等),从封面到封底,每一页都要读。
Read your favorite topics in your non-native language(s).
阅读关于你感兴趣的主题的外语作品。
Read other well-written material that will help broaden your general knowledge.
阅读其他高质量的,有助于拓宽视野的材料。
2.Watch the TV news and listen to radio news and podcasts on current events in all working languages.多关注电视和广播里的各语种时事报导。
Don't just listen to news stories; analyze them.
不要只把新闻当故事听,要分析新闻。
Keep abreast of current events and issues.
与时俱进,跟上时事的步伐。
Record news programs and interviews so you can listen to them later.
把新闻节目和采访录下来,以便回顾。
3.Strengthen your general knowledge of economics, history, the law, international politics, and scientific concepts and principles (in that order).加强你在经济、历史、法律、国际政治和科学方面的知识,了解一些基本的概念和原理。
Take college-level courses, review high school texts, etc.
可以通过学习大学课程或复习高中课本来达到这一点。
Strengthen your knowledge in a specialized field (preferably in a technical field, such as computers).
加强你在某个特定领域的知识(最好是某个技术领域,如计算机等)。
4.Live in a country where your non-native language is spoken.在通用语言是你所学外语的国家住上一段时间。
A stay of at least six months to a year is recommended.
推荐至少住上半年到一年。
Live with and/or frequently interact with native speakers of your non-native language.
和以你所学外语为母语的人住在一起或保持互动。
Take content-related courses (e.g. macroeconomics, political science) in your non-native language (not just pure language courses).
参加一些外语教授的课程(如宏观经济学,政治科学等,而不是单纯的语言课程)。
Work in a setting that requires high level use of your non-native language.
在对你的外语水平要求较高的环境里工作。
5.Fine-tune your writing and research skills.提升你的写作和研究技能。
Take challenging composition courses (not just creative writing courses, but classes in journalism, technical writing, etc.) so you can “speak” journalese, UNese, legalese, etc.
参加有挑战性的写作课程(不仅仅是创意写作课,而是新闻写作、科技文章写作之类的课程),如此你方能熟悉“新闻体”、“联合国体”、“法律体”等等写作风格。
Copy (by hand) sections of textbooks and periodicals in your non-native language(s).
抄写外语课本和期刊段落。
Make a note of unfamiliar or troublesome grammatical points and work towards mastering them.
把不常用或者易出错的语法点一一记下来,努力掌握它们。
Practice proofreading.
多做改错练习。
翻译是一项考验耐心和责任心的工作,对于同声传译员和会议翻译员来说更是如此。只有不断地练习,用各种各样的方法提高自己,才能做到与时俱进,不被时代和市场淘汰。
Unitrans世联翻译公司在您身边,离您近的翻译公司,心贴心的专业服务,专业的全球语言翻译与信息解决方案供应商,专业翻译机构品牌。无论在本地,国内还是海外,我们的专业、星级体贴服务,为您的事业加速!世联翻译公司在北京、上海、深圳等国际交往城市设有翻译基地,业务覆盖全国城市。每天有近百万字节的信息和贸易通过世联走向全球!积累了大量政商用户数据,翻译人才库数据,多语种语料库大数据。世联品牌和服务品质已得到政务防务和国际组织、跨国公司和大中型企业等近万用户的认可。 专业翻译公司,北京翻译公司,上海翻译公司,英文翻译,日文翻译,韩语翻译,翻译公司排行榜,翻译公司收费价格表,翻译公司收费标准,翻译公司北京,翻译公司上海。- 上一篇:信息化时代背景的计算机辅助翻译
- 下一篇:中国文学翻译方法论回顾